Thank you to everyone who’s already bought tickets for this year’s Wickham Festival. We really appreciate your support. We now have less than 400 weekend season tickets still to sell. Day tickets are also selling fast. If you’ve yet to buy yours, please don’t leave it too late. You can still save £40 on every adult weekend ticket if you buy now via our tickets page.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Although we hope the Government can stick to their plans for easing all lockdown restrictions from June 21st, our Festival will still go-ahead even if some restrictions remain in place. Our 1st priority is the good health of all attending and so we’ve made some changes this year to ensure your safety:
- Our arena has been doubled in size
- There will be new entrances to prevent queuing
- Our main stage will be an outdoor stage with an enlarged audience arena & video screens
- Our 2nd Stage will still be in a Big Top but with the sides raised
- Other stages will be outdoor stages or in tents with sides raised
- There will be more loos and most will be single cubicle luxury loos
- We’ve doubled the no. of wash stations in the arena and on our campsites
- All toilets & showers will be cleansed & sanitised at regular intervals
- There will be free hand sanitiser points throughout our site
- One way queuing systems will operate at bars, food outlets & toilets
- Our campsites have been expanded to allow more space between tents, caravans & motorhomes
We are not insisting on proof of vaccine or a negative test prior to entry unless the Government decide to introduce a ‘Covid certificate’ or similar. We do, however, advise that it makes sense to obtain a negative test before travelling if you can, and to use your own transport if possible rather than public transport. We know that most of our audience will have had both jabs by the time of our Festival in August.
All public health advice suggests ‘outdoors is safer than indoors’ and so more of our entertainment will be outdoors this year with plenty of space to prevent over-crowding.
Safe Tickets Policy
You can buy tickets safe in the knowledge that if you can’t attend for any reason, you can rollover your tickets to 2022, also, in the unlikely event that the Festival has to be postponed again, all tickets can be rolled-over or refunded.
It’s possible that a small number of our foreign artists may not be able to travel although, at present, most are still hoping to do so. We will update you on any artist changes via our Facebook page and future emails. One new addition to our line-up is the ever-popular singer-songwriter Gerry Colvin who’ll be appearing with his band on Friday 6th August.
If any currently advertised artists are forced to cancel we will seek to replace them with other artists of at least equal stature.
2021 Festival T-Shirts
Be ahead of the crowd! We still have some of our ‘earlybird’ 2021 Festival t-shirts available in various colours & sizes, price £20 inc. p&p, via our website here.
And finally… with many festivals forced to cancel due to the lack of a Government-backed Covid-insurance scheme (something which has never been a ‘deal-breaker’ for us), Wickham tickets are selling at a record rate. We expect to sell-out so if you’re hoping to attend but have yet to buy your tickets please don’t delay and risk missing out. We look forward to seeing you for a great weekend of live music in early August.
The Wickham Festival Team