On behalf of the whole team behind Wickham Festival 2014, we would like to thank and show our appreciation for the following artists.
James Blunt, Lightning Seeds, Martin Barre Band, Steve Earle & The Dukes, Bellowhead, Oysterband, Afro Celt Sound System, Hugh Cornwell, Hazel O’Connor, Dreadzone, Michael McGoldrick with John McCusker, The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain, Dhol Foundation, Phillip Henry and Hannah Martin, The Poozies, Heidi Talbot, Caravan of Thieves, Ray Cooper, Banjovi, RuRa, Tankus the Henge, Doghouse Boat Boys, Hattie Hatstar, Bemis, Altan (Ireland), Steve Knightley (Show of Hands) with Miranda Sykes & Rex Preston, Thea Gilmore, Luka Bloom, John Jones & The Reluctant Ramblers, 3 Daft Monkeys, Tony McManus, Ian Bruce & Ian Walker, Holly Kirby, Dick Gaughan, and The Men They Couldn’t Hang.
View Wickham Festival 2014
Click here to view our gallery from 2014.
Listen to Wickham Festival 2014 Interviews
Wickham Festival 2014 Reviews
- Folk Radio (03 September 2014)
- Folk & Roots (18 August 2014)
- Mint South – James Blunt and Dreadzone get Wickham Festival underway (15 August 2014)
- Daily Echo – James Blunt (15 August 2014)
- Bognor Regis Observer – James Blunt and Lightning Seeds (16 August 2014)
- Bellowhead at Wickham Festival (18 August 2014)