Ticket Terms & Conditions
Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after issue.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- The right to admission is reserved.
- No alcohol shall be brought onto the site. Licensed bars are available.
- No glass bottles or cans shall be brought onto the site.
- No dogs are allowed in the arena (except Guide Dogs)
- No professional recording or filming equipment shall be brought onto the site.
- Unaccompanied children / youths under 16 will not be allowed access.
- No lanterns or tables shall be brought onto the site. Blankets, picnic chairs, rugs and similar ground coverings can be brought onto the site.
- The management reserve the right to vary the advertised programme or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance without being liable to pay compensation or refund tickets.
If the management have to postpone the whole event to 2021 due to Government regulations or Force Majeure, all tickets remain valid for the new dates. Refunds will also be offered minus 10% (booking fees) of the face value of tickets purchased online.